Derringer Tuner, w/DataMonsterwith ActiveSafety®, includes Banks iDash® 1.8 DataMonsterfor 2020 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax, L5P
Adds up to +81 hp and +144 lb-ft, 6 power levels
Communicates with vehicle ECM via OBD-II port (On-Board Diagnostics). AutoRate adjusts fuel and boost dynamically while monitoring dozens of safety parameters. TransCommand protects transmission, ActiveSafety fail-safe bypass. Monitor engine and trans functions and control Derringer with iDash DataMonster. Log up to 100 parameters for a hundreds of hours.
Derringer has six switched settings. Level 6 produces Best in Class performance and knocks you back in your seat. The Level 3 setting is for work use and has a great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded work truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on-ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
The electronics are enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed and communicates using B-Bus (Banks Bus) with other devices such as our iDash 1.8 DataMonster® or iDash® 1.8 SuperGauge. The Derringer connects in line with your truck's engine sensors. But, unlike others, it also connects to the vehicle's OBDII diagnostic bus connector. A CAN (Controller Area Network) transceiver chip communicates with OBDII or B-Bus, allowing our microprocessor to talk with the vehicle.
Health Monitoring: We monitor the health of Derringer 100 times a second. If the health monitoring system reveals any malfunction, the Derringer instantly bypasses itself, sets a device diagnostic code, and returns you to stock power. Plus, Derringer's special coolant temp monitoring prevents power addition when the engine is too cold or overheated. The Derringer also auto-adjusts power if knock occurs due to bad fuel. Maximum safe power is all automatic with a Derringer - you just choose your setting.
- Simple plug and play installation with easy removal for dealer service
- Warranty friendly: no reflash required and no traces left in ECU
- Adds up to 81 hp and 144 lb-ft
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- 6 power levels with on the fly level changing
- Interfaces with OBDII Port (On-Board Diagnostics/Information) to communicate directly with the vehicle ECU
- Adds Data-Logging functionality (incl 8gb micro-SD)
- Log up 100 parameters at a time
- Log up to 20 min/max values
- Enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed
- LED Derringer status indicator
- Works while in cruise control
- Optimized Derringer layout to view vital data
- Regen status displayed over power level when Regen is active
- Power added bar graph shows Derringer power being added
- On-screen Derringer Status Indicator
- Datalog up to 100 Derringer, engine or transmission parameters through microSD card
- Corrects MAP and FRP parameter to accurate readings
- Update Derringer software and calibration through iDash 1.8 using microSD card
Emissions Compliant: D-161-136
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.